17.6.10

OMCOM, Ninja Monkeys With Machine Chainsaw Laser Shotguns!

OMCOM (Oh My Church of Mormontology), Ninja Monkeys With Chainsaw Laser Shotguns, is a phrase used when experiencing something incredibly awesome yet suprising - such as ninja monkey's with chainsaw laser shotguns. Can you imagine that? How do you have chainsaw laser shotguns? I mean - CRASH - uh oh. The ninja monkeys have broken through the window! They seems angry about my criticisms. Wait a moment while I subdue them.

...

...

... KER - ZAP!!!

...

...

... AND STAY OUT!

...

Sorry about that. Now I know how chainsaw laser shotguns work. And how big a whole they can create in your stomach. Ow. Anyway, imagine something awesome happens. Now, say OMCOM, NMWCLS!  It works doesn't it? What does it do? Take a guess.

Did you guess absolultely nothing? Congratulations, you win a donut (Disclamer: No actual donut shall be given)!

Anyway, now you know a phrase which you can say when something awesome yet suprising happens, and will also waste your breath, and precious time you could be using to escape from the ninja monkeys!

So, by our beloved Church of Mormontology, I say begone!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment